kulluminati777 - 1993 マツダスピード MX-3 You will be missed

In this section, Users can post worklogs for their vehicle and show users their projects. (MX-3 ONLY!). Please create only ONE topic when starting a project, and DO NOT create 2 worklogs for the same vehicle, even though they are different projects. READ THE STICKY!
tanukiattack
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: kulluminati777 - 1993 マツダスピード MX-3 You will be missed

Post by tanukiattack »

If you plan on buying an FD Rx-7 in the states they were all turbocharged from the factory so talk of a non turbo rotary is an invalid point. That engine is hardly "overrated". If you wanna talk overrated then keep looking at LS swaps. Rotary engines just require a bit more love/ knowledge to own and operate than a gm engine. But the trade off is well worth it.
kulluminati777
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by kulluminati777 »

Alrighty. So i havent posted anywhere on here in forever. It seems people only post in the facebook group. Which alot of the posters i care not to follow as most are sorta douchy. I guess its just a different generation or something idk.

Anyway enough of my complaining. I want to just post a real ending on my beloved and missed mazdaspeed A-Spec MX3. The car is gone obviously but her spirit lives on in my Rx7 i now own. Of course im a MS addict and will apply the same love to jessica ( my rx7s name) as i did to the A-Spec Mx3. I wont post on a forum about it like i did this car. I will be trying something different and 2018ish and posting on my jessica specific instagram. I also wont post on forums due to you having to use an image hosting site and them deleting your pics. If you have one and want to stay updated on her journey you will find me there. You wont be dissapointed and as always stay tuned ☺☺☺https://instagram.com/jessica_rotor?utm ... 80gzc7sq1j
View my worklog: viewtopic.php?f=46&t=77688
AaronTietje
antispam: No

Post by AaronTietje »

Hey man. Love the old days of watching you build the mx-3. I'll be sure to follow you with your fd build.
We all want to be fast and look cool. Cool changes but fast never does.

Return to “MX-3 Worklogs”