Demonic1 - Feedback

Have you recently been in a transaction with someone on this UBB? (Buy/Sell/Trade forum, or maybe a Group Buy) Would you like to give them positive or negative feedback on how the transaction went? Post here to help make transactions on the MX-3.com UBB smooth ones.
MrMazda92
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Demonic1 - Feedback

Post by MrMazda92 »

I recently sold my swapped '93 GS to Laurence. We talked the idea over for the past few months, and finally made arrangements for the transaction to take place.

He came down exactly when he said he would, and the transaction went smooth as butter. On top of it all, he helped me to clear out some of my vast parts pile! :lol:

I am enjoying the new space in the living room, kitchen, attic, and bathroom! :wink:

It's safe to say that I would deal with Laurence again, without hesitation.
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc

Return to “Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum”