Ohio Meet?

A forum for NorthEastern USA MX-3 Club Related Topics.
Maliceday
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Ohio Meet?

Post by Maliceday »

Anyone up for an Ohio meet before the weather turns? There are a few larger parks like Highbanks that would offer plenty of room. I don't have much of a show off car, but any excuse to take a drive and maybe even load the dog(s) up is a good one.
Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD. You know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences...
lowflyinmx3

Re: Ohio Meet?

Post by lowflyinmx3 »

I would be up for a meet. Same here, not a show car but looking for a reason to shine her up and drive her around. Just let me know.
Mazda.... What happens in the parking lot, stays in the parking lot
Maliceday

Post by Maliceday »

Hopefully there will be a decent size group to be able to make it. I know Mooneggs comes through from time to time, but not sure of anyone else that's in the area.

Currently I have Thur. Fri. and Sat. off of work, and wouldn't take any trouble to get a sitter for any of the days.

I havn't been to a meet yet so as to what all needs arranged or what to do during, I haven't a clue. Any ideas?
Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD. You know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences...
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

I think you need 3 people to be able to offically call it a meet. If there's only two people then it's just a get together. :P
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Maliceday

Post by Maliceday »

Well then come on down. :) You can be the official third to the party.

I've wanted to come up for the meet, but the whole passport and no license thing kinda makes it shot down.
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

I didn't know you needed a passport for Canada just for us to visit you (frickin Bush). Mybe you need one to get back into your own country eh? Isn't that nice. Yes come to the Mazda meet in August in Toronto. Good Luck with having a meet. Cheers
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Randy83
antispam: No

Ohio Meet

Post by Randy83 »

well this summer i was thinking if there was anyone who would want to meet up and like camp somewhere in ohio preferably somewhere close to where i am since the one last year didnt work out being that it was in west virginia but i might be able to make it if its close by like within 1-2 states.. anyway just a suggestion

:)

Return to “NorthEastern USA MX-3 Club”