Donate to the MX-3.com Forums
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently February 23 2020, 10:26 AM

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 FowlJesse's hobby 
Supporting Member

Post FowlJesse's hobby
Yes, I'm really doing it

Yes, It hurts

'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan

March 23 2008, 5:14 AM
Profile WWW
Supporting Member

Post Re: FowlJesse's hobby
Uhhh... I don't know what to say about that. I'm kinda speechless. Are you the guy on the bed of nails?

Pretty cool... :pimp:

Feedback Thread

March 23 2008, 5:33 AM
Forum Moderator

I need to get you out of that underarmor crap and hook you up with some nike stuff :D

http://www.cardomain.com/id/Mooneggs

March 24 2008, 10:53 AM
Profile WWW
Site Administrator

I have to know.. what is that on your foot.

March 24 2008, 11:44 AM
Profile WWW

the tatto or the pretty girl :)

Don't Click Here! Trust me,Time waster!

March 24 2008, 12:06 PM
Profile WWW
Site Administrator

the tattoo :)

March 24 2008, 1:28 PM
Profile WWW
Supporting Member

HAhahaa!
Thanks, umcamera :wink:
Yeah, Mooneggs, that would be great! I forgot to turn it inside out, and asked the photographer to photochop that out!
custommx3, that is the "Sandwich isles", aka Hawai'i. It was done by Kandi Everett, one of the best female tattooist in the world. She only does it a few times a year, now, and she did it for free :D
After having a breakdown, I sold out of the companies I was partnered in, and moved there to rejuvinate. It took about 4 years of being a beach bum. I eventually missed the limelight, and moved here to Portland, and wanted to be constantly reminded of what the place did for me.

'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan

March 24 2008, 2:15 PM
Profile WWW
Supporting Member

Oh, yeah. I'm the one on the nails. I built it myself, without any plans. :dunno: I thought I heard somewhere that they are 1" apart, so I went with that, and put some extra ones where the extra weight would be. You never se someone on them for more than a few seconds, and the most weight you'll see is a bowling ball, or cinder block. At the beginning, I have someone throw an apple at it, and sometimes it takes a while to get it off, and we have people feel that they are sharp. At the end of the bit, I show the audience my perforated back. Once during a show that was repeated 3 days in a row, one of the girls got nervous, and shifted her weight, and the nails pierced a tiny bit. :shock:

These couple of pictures don't really do out troupe justice. You can see videos on YouTube, or better yet, on our site http://www.kazum.org click on "media" and scroll down. The site isn't great because we aren't good on computers :wink:

March 24 2008, 2:26 PM
Profile WWW

Okay.. WOW.

April 02 2008, 3:06 AM
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]