Mooneggs 92 MX-3 Daily Driver IP 3/10 Racing season
Hello and welcome to my worklog for the "daily driver" - previously known as the "fast car".
The reason it is labeled the "daily driver" is because I also have a "race car" identical to this. The daily driver is what I use most of the time and is much nicer with a full leather interior and other nicer options. The international project (IP) is basically finding as many OEM mx-3 parts from around the world to put on my car. Here is the list of what is intstalled on this mx-3:
• h4 LHD and RHD glass headlights with 3 way leveling function, painted black inside
• Euro fog lights (yellow bulbs)
• Euro front turn signals (clear with 2 chrome orange bulbs)
• Euro interior HVAC vents (with dials)
• German light up hazard switch
• JDM power folding and heated mirrors
• UK rear fog light switch
• Euro LHD and RHD OEM tail lights (including 2 rear foglights)
• Euro full length Eunos Presso sideskirts
• RHD eunos floor mats (SE faded red to black special edition)
• JDM Autozam AZ-3 rear indiglo badge
Here's the current list of mods:
• KLZE + kl01 cams, kl36 ecu with rev limiter and autofans removed. Millenia Alternator, SS autochrome headers, AWR 88 durometer front and rear and mazdaspeed side motor mounts, SRD engine transmember mount bushings, 626 tranny (4.11 gearing), MFactory LSD, fidanza flywheel, exedy OEM clutch + pressure plate, SS clutch line, HEI mod with MSD blaster 2 external coil, 68mm K8 TB, custom cold air intake to the fender, SRD crossmember, Pacesetter adjustable short throw shifter (reduced 80%), Bronzeoil bushings and SRD extension rod bushing, magnaflow high flow cat, custom 2.5” piping to megan racing 4.5” tip muffler
• CD and slotted rotors w/ Kevlar pads, SS brake lines, KYB GR-2 struts w/ Intrax lowering springs, Eibach camber kit, regular wheels: TSW 17" Razor with Toyo Proxes 205/40/17, other wheels: stock 5 spoke 94 mx-3 GS wheels with 205/55/15 Yokohama Avid V4S, American Racing 5 spoke 14" with 185/65/14 Michelin HydroEdge, SRD control arm bushings, whiteline 22mm rear sway bar with poly bushings, Wytbushings in all rear suspension (70 durometer polyurethane), Mazdaspeed front strut bar, Corksport rear slim strut bar, SRD rear lower tie bar, JWMX3 B-Pillar bar.
• Front OEM Leather seats (no heat) and rear leather seat bottom, 94 doors (this keeps the motorized seat belts from moving),door panels and rear panels, mx-3 cnc pedals, mk4 miata satin interior door handles, Eunos presso SS door sills, CF ashtray, otto G3 reverse indiglo gauges, white reverse indiglo hvac, modified turn signal lights (blue), STOLEN [3 gauge pillar(black) with autometer C2 air fuel ratio, volts and shift light with 6.6 pill], Eunos Presso steering wheel, valentine one radar/laser detector hardwired with heads up display attached in front of speedo, pioneer AVH-P4300DVD with rear view camera installed, A and B pillars painted gloss black, black recovered headliner, relocated cruise control, kill light toggle switch, image dynamics tweeters (not hooked up), Memphis audio 4 gauge wiring, infininty reference up front, Kenwood Excelon in the rear, subwoofer level control installed next to e-brake, 12" JBL sub in box and Rockford Fosgate amp.
• Slim visors, 20% tint with 9" strip on front window, clear signals front turn signals, LED lights for rear marker and license plate lights, rear mud guards, shaved window washer nozzle on hatch, Euro front bumper with JDM front lip, tow hook and yellow fog lights, primer black paint job, slim profile wiper blades, 6000K Telescoping H4 Hi/Lo HID Kit
• All premium fluids used (amsoil, royal purple, redline, lucas, etc)To Do list:
• Sunroof switch wired to something…(I have no sunroof in the fast car)
• Paint the inside trunk area black
• Install phenolic spacers/ modify strut bar to accomodate
most recent picture: