Donate to the MX-3.com Forums
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently December 07 2019, 5:48 AM

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Ground Control Coilover shims 

Post Ground Control Coilover shims
Okay guys, thanks to Luc and his willingness to get this product produced quickly, the group buy is now on. Here's everything you need to know:

This group buy is for a set of 8 coilover shims to help reduce and/or eliminate the noise caused by the steel spring hitting the aluminum perches, with the Ground Control coilovers. If you haven't already, please visit http://www.mx3gsr.freeservers.com/gc.htm for more information.

These kits will cost $45USD, plus about $3USD for air mail shipping to most US and Canadian locations. Shipping to locations outside the US/Canada will be handled on a case-by-case basis by Luc and SRD Performance. If you fall into this category, email either Luc or me (contact info is below) and we'll make arrangements. In addition to the S&H fee, we'd like to add another $2.50USD for MX-3.com. Jeff does a great job running this site, and he relies on donations to keep it going. So, the grand total for these kits, plus S&H and dontation will be right around $50.50USD.

If you are interested, please send your name, mailing address, phone number and the number of kits that you want to olorin2@comcast.net . I will be collecting all the names of those interested, and then I'll send the list to Luc, who will collect payment.

PayPal is preferred, but Luc will also accept a money order. If using PayPal, please send money to luc@srdperformance.com . If you would like to send a Money Order, please use the following address:

SRD Performance
C/O Luc St-Pierre
1800 18th avenue
Grand-Mere, QC
G9T 5K5 Canada

This group buy will only last for 2 weeks, and after that time, any left over kits will cost more than what they do here. In about a week, Luc will launch production, based on the number of people interested, plus a provision for last minute orders. This way, they will be ready for shipment right around the time that the GB ends.

Thanks guys, and please email me ASAP if you want to participate! If you need to contact Luc directly, please email him at luc@srdperformance.com .

--All those who wander are not lost-- JRR Tolkien

March 02 2004, 1:51 PM

Post Re: Ground Control Coilover shims
Here is a list of everyone who expressed interest (from mx-3.com) in this group buy so far:

Hank
Jason D.
playaa
cris_barros
bLuE buLLeT
cjthor
thebox
Juan F.

I also have a couple people off-site that are interested. If your name is here and you are no longer interested, please let me know. Thanks!

olorin2@comcast.net

March 02 2004, 3:54 PM

Sorry about the delay between updates. We were stalled a little bit waiting for confirmations (and I'm still waiting for a few), but the GB should still be on as planned.

If anyone else is interested, please see above and email me! Thanks. :D

March 23 2004, 9:35 AM

Last call for this groupbuy! Please email me or Luc (luc@srdperformance.com) if you want a set!

April 15 2004, 9:15 AM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 4 posts ]