Donate to the MX-3.com Forums
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 22 2019, 12:14 PM



Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Single DIN tray w/ lip 
Author Message
Senior Member
User avatar

Joined: December 30 2008, 4:41 AM
Posts: 2504
Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Reply with quote
Post Single DIN tray w/ lip
hey guys, i so got mine from solo-ryder a while ago and there was still some of the sticker left on it with B02A-66-9M0A, so i searched it up and it turns out this is the part number for the tray!

so i got this link from a simple search in google but if your actually interested in buying it i recommend you to do some searching around or go to your local mazda dealer and order it there. (seems to be about 10-15 bux)
http://www.buymazdaparts.com/parts.cfm?id=B02A-66-9M0A

i mainly posted this up so you guys can have the part number and so you guys know that this is still available and doesn't need to be bought used

_________________
Worklog: viewtopic.php?f=46&t=70628

Image


May 20 2012, 4:00 AM
Profile
Forum Moderator
User avatar

Joined: August 10 2005, 10:08 PM
Posts: 6128
Location: Hillsboro, OR
Reply with quote
Post Re: Single DIN tray w/ lip
That's great thanks for sharing. I was able to pick one of these up from the JY recently....

I usually buy from these guys but your link seems to be a cheaper price! :o

http://www.onlinemazdaparts.com/parts/i ... eid=214264

_________________
My Feedback
92 mx-3 gs klze 'race car' IP 15.05 @ 92.5mph
92 mx-3 gs klze 'daily driver' IP 14.55 @ 95.7mph
http://www.cardomain.com/id/Mooneggs
Image


May 21 2012, 11:31 AM
Profile WWW
Senior Member
User avatar

Joined: July 11 2010, 11:10 AM
Posts: 2506
Location: Sunny California
Reply with quote
Post Re: Single DIN tray w/ lip
that is really cool i didnt know these things had lips... i wish i would of know that before when my id card would come flying out and all the time but im happy with my 2 din setup now :mrgreen:

_________________
View my worklog: http://www.mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=77688
Image


May 21 2012, 2:46 PM
Profile YIM
Senior Member
User avatar

Joined: December 30 2008, 4:41 AM
Posts: 2504
Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Reply with quote
Post Re: Single DIN tray w/ lip
Mooneggs wrote:
That's great thanks for sharing. I was able to pick one of these up from the JY recently....

I usually buy from these guys but your link seems to be a cheaper price! :o

http://www.onlinemazdaparts.com/parts/i ... eid=214264

NP! i try to share everything i learn cause i can't stand it when theres something i want to know and people keep it a secret.
well i'm sure the JY had better pricing lol

yeah if you were to buy one i would buy from a site you trust since i got that link from a simply google search.

kulluminati777 wrote:
that is really cool i didnt know these things had lips... i wish i would of know that before when my id card would come flying out and all the time but im happy with my 2 din setup now :mrgreen:

i'm pretty sure these are actually for a MX-5 or something and not for the mx3. yeah i had problems with mine dumping out my ipod and stuff after my bpt swap lol

_________________
Worklog: viewtopic.php?f=46&t=70628

Image


May 23 2012, 7:56 PM
Profile
Supporting Member
User avatar

Joined: July 27 2006, 8:09 PM
Posts: 3774
Location: Chattanooga, TN
Reply with quote
Post Re: Single DIN tray w/ lip
Evo_Spec wrote:
NP! i try to share everything i learn cause i can't stand it when theres something i want to know and people keep it a secret.


I know what you mean, I recently discovered something really cool about interchangable parts on the newer 05... you know what, I think I'm just gonna keep that one to myself for now...

_________________
Bane
'93 Mazda MX-3 ZE
Image
She Hates Me
My For Sale Thread
My Feedback Thread
My GS Worklog Thread


May 23 2012, 8:42 PM
Profile
Senior Member
User avatar

Joined: December 30 2008, 4:41 AM
Posts: 2504
Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Reply with quote
Post Re: Single DIN tray w/ lip
SuperK wrote:
Evo_Spec wrote:
NP! i try to share everything i learn cause i can't stand it when theres something i want to know and people keep it a secret.


I know what you mean, I recently discovered something really cool about interchangable parts on the newer 05... you know what, I think I'm just gonna keep that one to myself for now...

lol good, cause that'll save me some much needed money. can't...shouldn't really be putting more money into an unregistered, parking insured car

_________________
Worklog: viewtopic.php?f=46&t=70628

Image


May 23 2012, 9:48 PM
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.