Donate to the MX-3.com Forums
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 11 2019, 6:19 PM

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Mazda Canada Announces Grass Roots MotorSports Program 

Post Mazda Canada Announces Grass Roots MotorSports Program
Although it's largely in reference to CTCC racing and the new B-Spec class, there's some info mentioned that they'll be working on for other types of racing. Ice Racing was mentioned and there are a few others here that do it, and hopefully autocross will be in there as well. But it's a start for something that the USA had been doing and took 20 years to create. I was there at the Mosport metting last year (mentioned at 5:03) to help provide information to get Mazda more involved in racing here in Canada. I would of been to this actual presentation but a last minute change in plans took a day away from me, so I couldn't make it down. Hopefully this is a start of a good thing and for 2013 we'll see some support for more grassroots racing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgplhG_N ... t#t=17m28s

2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project

February 20 2012, 12:30 AM
Profile ICQ WWW

Post Re: Mazda Canada Announces Grass Roots MotorSports Program
Thats a great thing... Keep us posted if you see anything about registering for it... Hopefully it follows down the line to autocross..

February 20 2012, 1:38 AM
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]