Donate to the MX-3.com Forums
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 11 2019, 7:25 PM

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Spotted: Blue MX-3 with body kits 

Post Spotted: Blue MX-3 with body kits
Ty, did you put body kits on your car without telling us? I just saw a blue mx-3 on 8th with body kits. Anyone we know?

October 11 2007, 2:35 PM

OH GOD no i could never do that. Strange, next time you see him, stalk him. haha.

1993 Blue 93 SE-ZE

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2770987/2

October 11 2007, 10:00 PM

(ElectricEnergy, haha i forgot your name - but anyways i seen you Friday night at around 1:30ish am, coming up on Broadway bridge. car looks AWESOME with the drop!, ill hopefully be the next one to drop her lol.)

1993 Mazda MX-3 GS, V6 KLZE 2.5L, CenterForce Duel Friction Clutch, Nylon Shifter Bushings (from Imazda.com), Integra Cold Air Intake, Millenia Intake Manifold, Indigo Gauges, Pacesetter Header->Resonator->2.5" piping->Dynomax Muffler, VSX Front and back bumpers from FX Designs, AWR Front and back Motor Mounts.

October 14 2007, 5:05 AM

Thanks! I bet it was even clean that night too. haha.

I am actually very very happy with the new suspension setup. Makes the car look 100X better and it handles very well. I just need some tires to take advantage of it.

October 14 2007, 5:42 PM

I am actually very very happy with the new suspension setup. Makes the car look 100X better and it handles very well. I just need some tires to take advantage of it.

I want to go with what Tyler has (tokico struts with eibach springs) but i like how aggressive yours looks, yous is Tokicos with H&R's?. whats the drop rating with those springs?.

1993 Mazda MX-3 GS, V6 KLZE 2.5L, CenterForce Duel Friction Clutch, Nylon Shifter Bushings (from Imazda.com), Integra Cold Air Intake, Millenia Intake Manifold, Indigo Gauges, Pacesetter Header->Resonator->2.5" piping->Dynomax Muffler, VSX Front and back bumpers from FX Designs, AWR Front and back Motor Mounts.

October 14 2007, 11:29 PM

that mx was similar to tylers in color but not quite, it has a drift front and sides, i dont know about rear.

October 28 2007, 11:20 PM
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]