Donate to the MX-3.com Forums
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 12 2019, 9:02 AM

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Hey fellow Saskatoon MX3er's 

Post Hey fellow Saskatoon MX3er's
Hey im the one that Tyler(Vanished) keeps on talking about haha, i bought his other KLZE and dropped it in my car. Anyways we should get a meet together soon(like this month!!) lol. Ive met some of you guys already.

Heres a picture of my car:

Smith18.

1993 Mazda MX-3 GS, V6 KLZE 2.5L, CenterForce Duel Friction Clutch, Nylon Shifter Bushings (from Imazda.com), Integra Cold Air Intake, Millenia Intake Manifold, Indigo Gauges, Pacesetter Header->Resonator->2.5" piping->Dynomax Muffler, VSX Front and back bumpers from FX Designs, AWR Front and back Motor Mounts.

August 07 2007, 3:18 AM

So your the guy a ran into on 8th the other night. Nice car!

I can't wait till mines all fancy too. We should definitely meet up somewhere. I'm up for any night really.

August 07 2007, 8:36 PM

my BP-turbo should be ready by 2010..hahah im making progress but its slow need to put in shift linkage and install safc and wideband aswell as boost controller and FPR so i have work but easy work its just finding the time to do this stuff thats all.

August 08 2007, 12:18 AM

Yes a meet soon is very important haha...why don't we go to SIR on friday? I think it would be a good place to meet, and me and tyler can race and see if an ecu chip really makes a difference haahah...

Oh and David, My VRIS hose was off the vacume chamber at SIR hence why my runs were 15.6. I plugged them in a re attached the nipple yesterday with Tyler Smith, so hopefully i can gain another half second or more! Yay

1993 Blue 93 SE-ZE

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2770987/2

August 08 2007, 1:40 AM

That sounds like a good idea to me. I probably wont run though, I've been bagging my car a lot lately and my tires/clutch are starting to get worse.

August 08 2007, 3:39 AM

Yes a meet soon is very important haha...why don't we go to SIR on friday? I think it would be a good place to meet, and me and tyler can race and see if an ecu chip really makes a difference haahah...

Oh and David, My VRIS hose was off the vacume chamber at SIR hence why my runs were 15.6. I plugged them in a re attached the nipple yesterday with Tyler Smith, so hopefully i can gain another half second or more! Yay

Im in for a run at the track but i don't know if i can i need a battery tie-down, last time i was their they didn't let me go cause of it.

Hey did that stuff hold for that VRIS hose? and did it make a difference in power?.

1993 Mazda MX-3 GS, V6 KLZE 2.5L, CenterForce Duel Friction Clutch, Nylon Shifter Bushings (from Imazda.com), Integra Cold Air Intake, Millenia Intake Manifold, Indigo Gauges, Pacesetter Header->Resonator->2.5" piping->Dynomax Muffler, VSX Front and back bumpers from FX Designs, AWR Front and back Motor Mounts.

August 08 2007, 6:16 PM

Does it ever..and it's not just my imagenation. Theres more pull at 4 and just before 6. I don't have a batterie tie down on my car right now either, but they let me run, But i have one stitting in my house...maybe i'll give it to you and they'll let me run again with out it?

Electric, sorry to hear about your clutch and tire issues, but at least your tires aren't bald.

1993 Blue 93 SE-ZE

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2770987/2

August 08 2007, 8:03 PM

The tech inspections at SIR are pretty crazy. I wouldnt be suprised if they catch the tie down next time through. I made it through 3 races in my shorts before they made me stop.

Seeyah tomorrow.

If you get stopped you can borrow my tie down since I won't be racing

August 10 2007, 4:14 AM
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]