Donate to the MX-3.com Forums
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 19 2019, 4:10 AM

Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Autocross 

It's a long freeway drive to the event, so by the time you get there the tires are hot. I set them at 40psi for the front, and 38 for the rears. Seems to work pretty well. I'm not getting much traction though, maybe I can back off and give it a little less pressure. I'll try the chalk thing next time.

Haha Vanished. Fraser went out and raced half an hour after his wheel fell off driving down my alley. AND beat me by 3 seconds. Surely you'll do ok with a bent control arm. ;)

Thats right, his wheel fell off because he forgot to tighten the lugnuts. It was pretty funny.... Totally screwed up his fender though.

May 16 2007, 1:41 AM

WOW! he lost a wheel?! Man thats bruital. haha. Funny tho.

yah the only problem with my control arm is that everything is out of aligment so there is some shuddering when i take a hard turn, not good for the car. Also, I need new tires too, mine are bald.

SOON

1993 Blue 93 SE-ZE

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2770987/2

May 16 2007, 3:57 PM

Pictures from this Tuesday if anyone is interested. Got another really awesome shot of the mx.

http://forum.ssccracing.org/viewtopic.php?t=4114

May 17 2007, 11:16 PM

ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP

May 18 2007, 12:56 AM

Haha yeah, it was a really fast open course. I was doing almost 80kmh there. The cone is actually right behind the car. I wasn't off course or anything. ;)

May 18 2007, 7:27 PM
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2