Donate to the MX-3.com Forums
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently August 11 2020, 6:41 PM

Reply to topic  [ 273 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19
 Evo_Spec's 1994 BP-T RS 

Post Re: Evo_Spec's 1994 BP-T RS
kulluminati777 wrote:
this must be wheel bearing season or something lol. I glad you are still making progress. Your getting kinda dry with the updates the last few months

pfft, my wheel bearing was gone before it was cool, i just left it in there that long to replace it now lol.

Also the reason i haven't had many updates because i haven't crashed my car or had any serious issues =)
I guess i could kinda make this some kind of update saying that i sold my SRD rear tie bar, e-brake handle and b-pillar bar because i'm short on cash and since this is my DD and don't plan on tracking this car i won't need performance parts, only thing i plan on doing other than maintenance parts is my FMIC (which i already have) and probably a rear strut bar and i'm probably done. Then it's onto an R34 =)

April 24 2013, 2:10 AM

So i just kind of came across this and figured i'd give an update which is probably going the be the last update for this worklog.

So i unfortunately because Facebook tends to move the pictures around servers and whatnot i don't really have a permanent link to my pictures and really don't feel like moving/uploading them somewhere else and then fixing all the dead links so this thread will probably have no pictures unless i get fired and get really bored.

Now this isn't because i sold the car or crashed the car or had something catastrophic happen but it's more because my car hobby or mechanic hobby has died completely and i only work on my car when i have maintenance or when i really have to as i really don't enjoy it as i once used to.
The body on this car seems like it'll be the first thing to go as the rust is really starting to show through and mounting points are becoming a rare thing, a lot of the body panels are barely hanging on and the hood is still the same hood from my accident in 2010 which kind of vibrates when driving high speeds.
This car still runs great and is decently fast even though i honestly never really did anything, "right" but she's been treating me great and has carried my family and i around for years with very little demands and will hopefully continue to do so for a little while longer.

I may be moving out of the country to Japan soon and i'm not sure what will happen to her if that gets confirmed but it'll most likely stay in my parents garage as they have the room for it.
I still creep around here quite often and see random updates on the facebook page but it's far less than it used to be.

i'll be sure to update this worklog if the car ever gets totaled or the engine blows or otherwise.

March 01 2014, 5:29 AM

So things have been getting pretty hectic here because.....i AM officially moving to Japan.

So i did say that i'd update this log with whatever happens and well it turns out that i actually WILL be selling this car only because i know it's going to good hands, i never thought i'd do this but i just always assumed that it was going to some random kid off kijiji but luckily someone who's very knowledgeable to capable is going to be taking her off my hands and most likely fixing up my half a-- jobs i have around the car. I guess they couldn't be that half a-- since it's still running =)

So! i'll update this log one final time when the actual transaction is done (most likely from Japan =D) and maybe i'll load up pics for this log and clean it up for some guidance someone may need in the future.

March 11 2014, 5:17 AM
Reply to topic   [ 273 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19