Donate to the MX-3.com Forums
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 22 2019, 11:48 AM

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 New to MX-3.com came from PT 

Post New to MX-3.com came from PT
Hey all, Just bought an MX-3 SE. I came from owning a Probe for five years. The mx-3 is going to be my daily driver for at least a year. I have a KLZE in it with all the normal bolt ons. I live in Rockford IL and St Charles MO during the school year. I'm looking for a deal on someone spraying my car for me. I don't have much money, just what insurance gave me for my Probe so I'm hoping to find a deal. If anybody knows somebody or yourself that is willing, I say thanks in advance. Anyways, glad to be on the forums.

July 25 2008, 9:02 AM
Supporting Member

Post Re: New to MX-3.com came from PT
Welcome to the board. I am going to paint mine with a friend and 2 brushes, with boat paint that's made to be brushed on. I've seen some amazing results, and it only cost $100 for all the materials. If you're interesed, you can Google "$50 paint job". If you're not interested, do it anyway, and you'll become interested :wink:

'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan

July 25 2008, 1:21 PM
Profile WWW

Post Re: New to MX-3.com came from PT
Wow, really? When you are doing that? I'm really interested in seeing pictures and maybe give it a shot.

July 26 2008, 1:18 AM
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]