Donate to the MX-3.com Forums
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently December 10 2019, 9:29 AM

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Reverse Lights Stopped Working 
Post Reverse Lights Stopped Working
hey guys i changed out my stock tail lights with another pair of stocks because mine were nasty! I replaced all the bulbs and now my reverse lights just stopped working! So i decided to replace the bulb again and they still do not work. I have no idea what is going on and if anyone could help out that would be awesome thanks guys

September 26 2005, 5:32 PM
BANNED Member

Did they work ok before you changed the lights? If not its probably the switch on the tranny. Otherwise you might have broken a wire at the light fitting...

September 26 2005, 6:29 PM

because you are not a regular member I'll let you know that Grants is the man on all questions electrical. He knows everyhtingand is never wrong.

ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP

September 27 2005, 12:56 AM
BANNED Member

September 27 2005, 1:42 AM
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]