Donate to the MX-3.com Forums
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 22 2019, 11:51 AM

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 SCPA? 

Post SCPA?
Anyone from the South Central Pennslyvania area? Im in York and drive a 93 GS green colored and Im looking for fellow MX3 owners to meet up wih or just cruise or something. I havent seen many around but there are a few floating here or there, so just reply to this and lets see how many of us there are! By the way I owned a 95 RS model in silver right before this GS, but I got into a wreak, my fault of course and had to get rid of it, so I know where a REALLY good parts car is if u need any.

May 24 2008, 3:16 AM

Post Re: SCPA?
im from philly... count me in

as far as parts... im looking for oem floor mats w/ the green writing

93 rs: tokico struts & eibach springs, 15' rota gt3s, cf hood & gas lid, 2.5' exhaust w high-flow cat, tranny cooler, reupholstered seats, custom black interior, chrome miata handles, momo wheel & ebrake, spyder black projector lights w hid, altezzas, clear corners/sides, eclipse 8454 hu, diamond hex components w/ 3-way add-on & an re se 15' powered by 300/2v2 & 500/1 jl slash amps, corksport mazdaspeed bumper, euro mini sideskirts, fresh paint

May 24 2008, 10:20 AM
Profile YIM

Cant help with the floormats but Im glad 2 see at least one MXer from the commonwealth in here,lol. But Id love to get a few of us together and share knowledge and cruise around, so hopefully we can get some action going on here in PA. I know of a few guys with MX3's in the Baltimore area so that would be awesome if we could actually meet in person.

June 01 2008, 9:03 PM
Supporting Member

Fellow PA mxer (Allentown)...not currently running, but hoping to be by end of summer.
:D
eyezpinned wrote:
as far as parts... im looking for oem floor mats w/ the green writing

--I found my set of oem floormats on my last visit to the salvage yard (Harry's U-pull it), not sure if you tried that yet.
:)

1993 Mazda RX-7 touring
1983 Mazda RX-7 GSL
1995 Subaru Impreza L AWD Sedan
1987 Jeep Comanche

June 02 2008, 6:14 AM
Profile WWW

hey slit how many MX3 where at Harrys? How many still had meat on thier bones? I need to go to A town soon any ways so maybe we can meet up? Whats wrong with the car?

June 11 2008, 2:55 AM
Supporting Member

spiderpig17 wrote:
hey slit how many MX3 where at Harrys? How many still had meat on thier bones? I need to go to A town soon any ways so maybe we can meet up? Whats wrong with the car?
Not sure how many they have now (3 locations), but everytime I have gone to the A-town or Pennsburg location, they have always had at least 1. And every-one always is missing the driver side master power window switch :x
My mx is waiting to be completly redone...everything redone.

Saw your looking for a quick sale of your mx3, sounds very tempting, but I have no room for a 4th vehicle/project... :( :lol:

1993 Mazda RX-7 touring
1983 Mazda RX-7 GSL
1995 Subaru Impreza L AWD Sedan
1987 Jeep Comanche

June 13 2008, 7:28 AM
Profile WWW

Even if the price is right? If I cant sell it private, Im unloading it at an auction because I cant keep car parked at my complex, so its outta here one way or the other.

June 13 2008, 9:41 PM

Man I check this thing at the wrong time but if anything does go on let me know

August 12 2008, 12:29 AM
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]