Donate to the MX-3.com Forums
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 22 2019, 12:20 PM

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 More people should move to Knoxville 

Post More people should move to Knoxville
We need more East Tennessee MXers.....Im lonely here in knoxville.

Steve-O

93' MX-3 GS SE - R.I.P. K8 with Integra CAI, HEI mod, Koni inserts with H&R's,drift kit, Kicker KX400.1 and KX200.2 amps, 2 kicker 12s, set of 6x9's. Custom trunk enclosure

MyFeedBackThread
^^^^^ Click on image for my work log ^^^^^

March 17 2008, 1:00 PM
Profile YIM

Post Re: More people should move to Knoxville
hey i was there last year man! I liked area. I was even thinking about buying a lot there and have a summer/winter house there lol. I dont think I could stand high summer humidity there but I probably could take a winter vacation over there. Hang on in there man!

Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

March 17 2008, 7:45 PM
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

The summers not bad here!!! its just not like the summers your used to. Ive said it before but I think if I keep my MX-3 Im going to start putting MX-3.com flyers on peoples MX-3.

Steve-O

93' MX-3 GS SE - R.I.P. K8 with Integra CAI, HEI mod, Koni inserts with H&R's,drift kit, Kicker KX400.1 and KX200.2 amps, 2 kicker 12s, set of 6x9's. Custom trunk enclosure

MyFeedBackThread

March 19 2008, 2:57 PM
Profile YIM

sk8erdude802 wrote:
The summers not bad here!!! its just not like the summers your used to. Ive said it before but I think if I keep my MX-3 Im going to start putting MX-3.com flyers on peoples MX-3.

Steve-O

you must be used to 90% humidity then :) It gets pretty hot over here also but humidity isnt that bad

Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

March 19 2008, 8:11 PM
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

Yeah true

MyFeedBackThread

March 19 2008, 10:40 PM
Profile YIM

Knoxville is quite a place: somehow, the interstate has been under construction for the duration of my life. A five minute drive in any direction from any point will take one past the slums to upscale neighborhoods with no distinct boundaries. Our summers are miserably hot; so humid, one could break a sweat at sunrise. The winters are mild, I haven't seen a substantial snow fall in four years. Tennessee football seems to dominate everyone's mind even in the off season; not a good place to be if you don't like the color orange. Individuals from all walks of life wander the streets, and everyone seems to drive a Honda.

Our gas seems to be cheaper than the surrounding areas, and most of the time there's something to do. It's a great place to live.

July 04 2008, 9:14 PM

Well put! I havent been on here since I sold the fast MX-3. When did you come around? If you need anything of my parts car your welcome to it for dirt cheap. I still havent managed to sent it to the crusher. Ive got a box for two 12's I built that I built. Its pretty much awesome.

Steve-O

MyFeedBackThread

July 05 2008, 11:03 PM
Profile YIM
Supporting Member

You should move here to stumptown!
(Great skateboarding!)

'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan

July 06 2008, 1:30 PM
Profile WWW

Hey knoxville mx-3ers. I actually live in Jefferson City but I put it as Knoxville so people will have an idea. Just so you know I have a 94 RS and currently I am finishing up my rebuild project. Should be done sometime in August.

July 25 2008, 7:09 PM

that's a shame, I moved to Maryville a year ago and finaly got my MX-3 down here. not very many owner's around here by me. there's a white one that looks like it's going to fall apart any second but other than that, that's it.

2006 toyota tacoma
1995 MX-6 in pieces almost ready for the junk yard, To much body damage.

August 30 2008, 2:40 AM

it's cool im lonely in so cal too ive posted like a million times to set up a meet (ok thats a complete exaggeration)

August 30 2008, 3:01 AM
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]