Donate to the MX-3.com Forums
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently January 21 2020, 7:11 PM

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Scouting worldwide ... 

Post Scouting worldwide ...
I know that my country is looked as a good weather and nice wine place, but for a starting family it is a dead end.

My wife has family in the Boca Raton area ... i am planning first a little trip, and then maybe a long stay.

What would be the trouble and the cost to have my car shipped to Florida to stay there?
And would i need to have a special overview of the car before the trip ?

Help a European to work and prosper please :wink:

"Racing a Honda is like being in the special Olympics, you may win, but in the end your still retarded."

December 12 2006, 9:58 PM

Florida has a high cost of living compared to any other south eastern state. You'd need a good job to be comfortable middle class. Boca is a nice place. I've visited there a few times. Seems a bit more laid back than most other Floridian cities.
As for the car, you'd need to contact an importer. They could give you the run down on cost, getting a tag and inspection info. I'd bet the cost is prohibitive. The MX sells for about 1-2,000 here which is cheap. You could easily buy one here and make it look exactly like the one you have or just imort your parts to install on one here.
Good luck
Patrick

ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP

December 13 2006, 12:44 AM
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]