Donate to the MX-3.com Forums
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently January 28 2020, 7:09 PM

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 SRD - another new product is available! 
Supporting Member

Post SRD - another new product is available!
New product announcement: Shifter Extension Rod bushing.<p>Nycast CNC-machined bushing replaces the OEM rubber bushing of the shifter extension rod for more precise shifting and improved shifting feel. Fits all MX-3s. Kit is available for 27USD.<p>See all the details at: SRD shifter extension rod<p>Special combo offer: order the shifter extension rod bushing and bronzoil shifter bushings together and save 5USD. Offer is valid until May 31th.<p>Parts are in stock for immediate shipping!<p>Also chekout a product preview at: <p>SRD Product preview<p>Zoom Zoom!<p>[ May 12, 2003: Message edited by: lstpier ]</p>

May 13 2003, 12:08 AM
Profile WWW
Site Administrator

Post Re: SRD - another new product is available!
I have this product and I'll have to admit, its a great product. Took about 10-15 mins to install (easier if I had someone to hold a flashlight :) ).<p>I replaced my worn out bushing with this one and it made a world of a difference. It seems as if it just pops into gear without any problems.
I highly recommend this shifter linkage bushing!<p>Now... time to install the swaybar bushings.

May 21 2003, 10:49 AM
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 3 posts ]