Donate to the MX-3.com Forums
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 13 2019, 2:45 AM

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 la4a-el wiring into a mx3 with gf4a-el harness 

Post la4a-el wiring into a mx3 with gf4a-el harness
i am very new to the mazda car scene. I purchased a 93 mx3 a year ago without a transmission. The car is in showroom condition so even without the trans, at 200 bucks i figured it was a steal. i only needed to get a trans and put it in right? It is an automatic. i am on a limited budget and finally found a replacement with a warranty not far from home. Out of a 93 mx3 i was told. after new seals, filter, axles and bearings i put trans in car. Now the part that is my problem. my car has a 9 pin plug and the trans has a 11 pin plug. other than that everything is finished. So does anyone know if i can remedy this problem without starting over? i have spent hours upon hours trying to find diagrams or answers. i have figured the original trans was a gf4a-el and the one i bought is a la4a-el. the wires all matched up except r/b, r/w, y/g, y/g dashed, y/black on new trans and y/w, y/or, and grey/pink on car harness. please help if anyone knows anything. thank you for accepting me and i will be using this site often as eventually i intend to mod this car.

November 02 2016, 5:35 PM
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]