Donate to the MX-3.com Forums
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 22 2019, 5:31 PM

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Somebody from TO/GTA please pick up my MX3 

Post Somebody from TO/GTA please pick up my MX3
I know I'll probably get kicked off this post but, Admins, please hear me out. My former name is Jay72 and for some reason I was not able to Login so I had to register under this new username so please let me post here as I am desperate to practically give away my car.

It has to be out of my apartments garage as my landlord is threatening to charge me $300 a month to store it as he no longer wants it sitting in the garage collecting dust. I am willing to sell her for [FS] $250 as there are so many parts on her that would yield quite the part off.
Below you will see the mods in my Signature along with many other parts like brand new front rotors, front pads, winter rims on steelies (Pirellis), She has a great interior still, down to the trunk lid that is still intact. She is basically a parts car but there are so many to pull off her.
This is not a part out. It is a pick up only and it has to be gone by this Friday!!! Otherwise I will just get it sent to a wrecker where some of you out there will have to pick away at it for way more money.
The car hasn't started in years so the ZE is seized and will most likely need a good cleaning for some who really wants what was a very powerful JDM engine to play with. Everything was running great when I drove it last, but I just couldn't stand the rust and damage from a little fender bender and some jerk who swiped it in a parking lot.

Admins, again, I apologize for posting this but technically I am a Regular member who is just trying to retire my baby and let someone else enjoy what she can still be salvaged for. Please please please let me try to send my MX3 off to a good home in Toronto

My email is lagardian@hotmail.com

Much appreciated to all

Jay

Formerly Jay72 - over 300 posts since 2004

May 26 2014, 6:09 PM
Supporting Member

Post Re: Somebody from TO/GTA please pick up my MX3
Since this is a [FS] thread I suggest you change the subject to reflex this then contact an Admin and ask for access to the [FS] section.

92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

May 28 2014, 7:31 PM

Post Re: Somebody from TO/GTA please pick up my MX3
Sorry Jay,

I'm all for helping someone out, and $250 is a steal for what you've got in the car.
Since it's already Thursday, you might want to try an outside the box approach...
Give some JDM importers a call, see if they want to buy your car, tell them you have a J-spec engine and you just want it to go to someone who knows what it is rather than Standard Auto Wreckers.

And if you do have to send it to the wreckers, pull the cams, then let them take it, you can always find someone with an MX3/MX6/626 etc who will want the KL31 cams and pay at least $100 for them.

-R.W.

May 29 2014, 1:36 PM
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]