Donate to the MX-3.com Forums
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 19 2019, 9:50 PM

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Quick Release Hub 

Post Quick Release Hub
I recently bartered for a Momo steering wheel...if im around long enough you guys will see I hardly ever spend money on my cars I stay strictly barter and do stuff myself. Anyways ive searched and found a couple quick release hubs. None seem too expensive but doesnt anyone have one of these in their cars if so what brand or part number should I get. I have a 6 bolt Momo wheel and its going on a 92 gs 5speed if any of that matters.

March 08 2014, 10:06 PM

Post Re: Quick Release Hub
:shock: :shock: I have never seen anyone running a quick release on here. I know a couple of kids that have one and they always fall off while there driving. Funny stuff. I asked them why they even have it and they said to prevent theft but some of them had there car stolen anyway later down the line. :lol: :lol: Hondas out here get taken real quick. Unless you put it in a garage or have an alarm with the car parked close to your room window and your not a heavy sleeper.

March 09 2014, 2:52 PM
Profile YIM

That was my worry about the quick release...anyone in here running an aftermarket hub atleast...thats all I really want.

March 09 2014, 6:34 PM

ok then I have a aftermarket boss hub. What do you need to know? Can you use cruise control? sure. search a bit some people have done it. Will the horn still work? yes. What boss kit can we use? these----> http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313&_nkw=Mazda+MX3+boss+kit&_sacat=0&_from=R40

What else do you need to know?

March 10 2014, 12:12 AM
Profile YIM

Lol thats pretty straight forward...I had searched online and found many options but I wanted to see what others on here used...kinda like u said the quick release would release the wheel at bad times lol . Thanx now just have to buy one and buy a red sharpie...the stitcjing on my wheel is blue...lol

March 10 2014, 12:24 AM
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]