Donate to the MX-3.com Forums
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 17 2019, 6:13 PM

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Custom Gauge Panel Group Buy 
Supporting Member

Post Custom Gauge Panel Group Buy
Here we go foiks.. you have seen my post in the New Product Development forum..

http://www.mx-3.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=43041

If you would like to order one of these panels.. the cost is $25 US. This includes shipping Via USPS or Canada Post. We will ship elsewhere but will have to go on a case by case basis to determine the cost. Also included in that price is a donation to MX-3.com. And as a added bonus ;) If you are part of this original group buy, you have the option to have the MX-3.com logo engraved onto your Gauge Panel in a location of your choice at no additional charge. This will only be available on this first group buy. We are looking for at least 5 orders for these panels in this first group buy. At the moment.. Only the Din of 94+ MX-3's have been test fitted. I am pretty sure they are the same.. but I am waiting on a test fit for the 92-93 years before selling them.

The company I work for is called Mr T's Trophies and we have two locations both in Washington State. One in Kenmore and the other in Mount Vernon.
Here is how to order these gauge panels from our company.

Send a e-mail to order@mrtstrophies.com
In the subject line put Custom Gauge Panel
In the body of the e-mail include the details you want on your panel. If you want switch holes, please include the diameter of the circular post of the switch (Most are standard.. but just in case...) or if you have rectangular rocker switches.. include the length and width of the back part of the switch. I will assume you want any rectangular switches to be in a vertical layout unless otherwise specified. At this time I dont recommend going for 3 gauges. I can do the plate, but you might have to do a bit of modding to your din to get the panel to fit into place properly (You would understand when you had the gauges installed on the panel and were trying to put the panel into place). The diameter of the back part of the gauge can be no larger than 2.0625 inches (2 1/16th) or 5.23875 centimeters. Keep in mind that these are completely customized to your specifications. The main thing I do is cut out what you want. So use your imaginations and get creative. :) One thing I noted yesterday on these panels is that cutting out letters will severely limit your font choice. It can be done but I have to use a Stencil Font. PM me for details on this one. For standard engraving.. any windows true type font can be used. I have over 3000 fonts to pick from or you could even attach the font you wish to be engraved to your e-mail.

Also you will need to include your contact information in the e-mail. Your Name, Shipping Adress and a Daytime Contact Phone #. Once we receive your order via e-mail, you will get two e-mails in response. The first one is an automated e-mail that just basically confirms that we received your e-mail, this e-mail is automatically sent out during business hours. The second e-mail will arrive in within 24 hours and will include a copy of your invoice in .PDF format (you will need adobe acrobat reader installed to view the invoice). At this point you will need to choose a payment option. Mr T's Trophies will accept Checks, Money Orders, Visa or Master Card. If you wish to pay via credit card you can ONLY do so via phone. We WILL NOT process any Credit Card number sent via E-mail. This is for your protection as well as ours. If you choose to send payment with a check or money order, you order will not go into process until payment is recieved. Make sure you print and include a copy of your invoice with your payment. At this time the owner of Mr T's Trophies has decided he doesnt want to have a Paypal account. So for the time being these are the only payment options. If you live outside of North America.. PM me and we can work something out. Once payment is received your order will be shipped within 2-3 business days (I hate working weekends ;) ) Contact information for Mr T's Trophies will also be on your copy of the invoice, but I will list it here as well.

Mr T's Trophies
P.O. Box 82414
Kenmore, WA 98028

The owner prefers payments sent to his P.O. Box for whatever reason.. but you can also send them here as well which is the stores street address.

Mr T's Trophies
7900 NE Bothell Way
Kenmore, WA 98028
1-800-641-2858

Thanks for reading and happy Zoomin ;)

Eric Quinn
Aka Tunes67

*Edit* One thing I want to add here is that I personally dont make ANY cash from the sale of these panels. Other than my normal paycheck I get for working for this company. I am offering these as both a service to you folks of this community and I am trying to help my boss see that selling online can be good business. Just a FYI :)

I am the Cranky God of Mods!!! Tremble before my fury!! LOL

June 23 2005, 3:10 PM
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 1 post ]