Donate to the MX-3.com Forums
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 18 2019, 6:18 PM

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 PaKfEiFeR AMERICA!! 

Post PaKfEiFeR AMERICA!!
hey everyone :)<P>just wanted to let u know, that i am the US distributor for PAKFEIFER. my name is tiffany smith, i live in appomattox,va. i have my own perfomance and customizing shop and a salvage yard on the side. heres some info:<P>Tiffany Smith<BR>Route 1 Box 720<BR>Spout Spring, VA 24593<P>Total Traxtion Auto<BR>Route 2 Box 414<BR>Appomattox, VA 24522<P>434-352-3577<BR>i also have a fax if u need it.<BR>email:<BR>sodangpretty@aol.com<BR>totaltraxtion@aol.com<P>for futher reference, seek barry clark of mx3.com (custommx3)<P>my first group order will be october 31st. this date could be extended if needed.<P>my prices are cheaper then PAKS, and i assure u, u will receive the BEST price possible. <P>email me or give me a call if u have ANY questions.<P>its time to introduce PAKFEIFER to AMERICA!!!<P>tiffany smith

October 03 2002, 11:14 AM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 1 post ]